Feel like joining us?
How do I become a member?
- Enlist by entering you naam, date of birth and contactdetails here
- Transfer the membership fee with "LIDGELD <your name>" in the comments to BE17 7350 4713 5621
How much is my membership fee?
- You do NOTplay competition at TTC Meerdaal
- You are NOT a full-time student: 100 euro
- You ARE a fulltime student: 50 euro (no further discounts apply here)
- You DO play competition at TTC Meerdaal
- You are 14 years of age or younger: 125 euro
- From 15 year onwards: 135 euro
- You only enlist for multimove: 75 euro
- You have family members that are already a member:
- € 5 discount for the second member of the same family living at the same address
- € 7,50 discount for the third member
- € 10 discount for the fourth and subsequent members.
- If you subscribe after januari 1st, you pay only 50% of the fee that you would otherwise pay. There are no further discounts on this.
Your health insurer (Ziekenfonds, mutualiteit) may refund part of the membership fee, check with them to see if you are eligible for this.
What is included in the membership fee?
- Access to the sports hall at the moments it is open (guided trainings of course always have priority)
- Access to at least training per week led by a certified instructor
- Membership of the Flemish Table Tennis Federation (for competition players only)
- Entrance for club championship and the Christmas Family Daviscup Tournament (aka the KFDT)
- A clubshirt when you first subscribe for the competition.
Where to find us?
Training location is the sports hall of the VTI (Dekenstraat 3 in Leuven). To get here, see the below plan, follow either the green or the red (only if the big wooden gate is open) arrow. The sports hall is on the first floor behind the red door.
Do you want to play table-tennis at TTC Meerdaal? You are welcome on the following days:
- Tuesday 20u00 - 22u00: Free training for everybody
- Wednesday 18:30 – 19:45: Training for -12 year
- Saturday 10u00 - 11u30: Training -12 year and 12-18 year
- Wednesday 20u30 - 22u00: 18 years and older (every first Wednesday of August until April there is a moment of entry)
The first three trainings are free.
What equipment do I need?
If you do not have a bat yet, you can borrow one in the club. If you decide to continue after that, the trainers can advise you to buy a decent bat at a reasonable price. Do not buy a bat yourself, most bats you buy (even in a sports shop) are worthless and cannot be used to learn even the most basic technique.
For the rest, ordinary sports clothing and (indoor) sports shoes (badminton or tennis for instance) will do. Running shoes are usually less suitable, because the high heel makes them less stable when moving sideways.
Any other question?
Any other questions you may still have will receive a swift and clear answer when sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on one of our trainings!
Vanja Beerts, on behalf of the board of TTC Meerdaal